At Mallard & Sharp, P.A., we not only listen, we hear you. We truly care about each client’s experiences and needs and our slip and fall accident attorney team will work collaboratively to develop your Slip and Fall case both efficiently and effectively and obtain the maximum benefit for you. From consultation to compensation, we are here for you.
Slip and Fall Accidents and Trip and Fall Accidents are common reasons individuals contact a lawyer. Slip and Fall Accidents can happen virtually anywhere, and for a wide variety of reasons, including:
- Water, grease, or other liquid on a floor or walkway surface due to spills, splatters, or recent cleaning.
- Walking area surface changes, including inclines, drops, or steps, particularly where no warning is posted.
- Loose or uneven flooring, including floorboards, tiles, or steps.
- Buckling wood flooring or stairs.
- Ropes, wires, or cords across or on walkways, particularly when not easily visible or where no warning is posted.
- Improper, insufficient, or nonexistent lighting in any walkway area.
- Broken or missing handrails for stairs.
- Oddly sized or multiple-size stairs.
- Slippery walking surfaces.
If you have questions regarding a potential Slip And Fall Accident case or a potential case in another state, contact our Slip And Fall Accident Attorney Team at Mallard & Sharp, P.A. at 877.662.5527.
If someone you know has died due to negligence of another party in Miami, South Florida, or any other area in the U.S., contact Mallard & Sharp, P.A. at 1.877.662.5527. We understand slip and fall law and we can help you recover the damages you deserve.
The information contained in this slip and fall attorney website is educational and intended for informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice, nor does it substitute for legal advice. The transmission and receipt of information contained on this website neither form nor constitute an attorney-client relationship. No guarantee of similar results is made with respect to previous cases.